Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost Two Months in Italy!

So, it's been almost two months since we've been in Italy and getting settled in is a slow process. We still haven't received our stuff from Fontana like all our wedding gifts, our computer, the big screen, and most of my clothes and nick knacks. I can't wait to get that stuff. I want my new pots and pans and dishes and well...everything. Tee Hee!

One thing that I'm really missing from our stuff that's on its way is my I Love Lucy DVD's! I forgot to take a season with me and they were all packed. :( Luckily I found an old DVD today of the first season that I took to Iraq with me. It was a little scratched but it's working and I'm watching it right now. YAY ME! I was going through Lucy withdraw.

Todd's doing very well with his job, he's the NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge) of News. However, some of the people that are suppose to be in his section are deployed so he is the only one. I guess you could say Todd is "An Air Force of One." He's in charge of himself. He's been pretty busy lately with lots of stories back to back.

Lots of Love,

Karina & Todd

PS: I am going to send out Thank You notes as soon as I can!

Here is a pic of us on our Honeymoon with a lovely Volcano stuff in the background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what my bathroom looks like after I have been to Taco Bell. Nyaahhhhhhh!